Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Superheroes fool around on the beach

flash waterskis at sea world
If you're a little bummed today about missing Comic Con, just remember those people are all in a hot sweaty crowd and none of them are going to see a picture of the Flash Waterskiing today.

This picture is the start of a new series thanks to the donations from my new bestest pal Steve C. How cool is this? I mean Superman is playing muscle beach with his cousin while Batgirl watches and the Flash....is......waterskiing.
This image is pretty much what is going on in my head most of the time, if you add beer and the occasional sandwich.
For more on this check out our gallery:

And if you have anything to add, I'd be your friend for life.

2 comments:

plasticfetish said...

I wish that I had something to add, but I probably would have exploded if I'd seen this thing as a kid.

Seriously.

Metal Mark said...

If only life were always that simple and enjoyable.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin