Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stretch Monster Is NOT Indestructable


I recently parted with my vintage Stretch Monster box, realizing that I am somehow cursed to never own the figure itself. While packing it up I never noticed that I owned the original instructions and there is no better time to look at a Monster's instructions than October, more after the jump:




I want to point out that these instructions are stained in corn syrup, this particular Stretch Monster met a grim end.


Kenner really tried to cover their butts with this, it's four pages of "Hey this thing is gonna break if you keep doing that"


I totally bit my Stretch Armstrong in '77, the temptation was simply too much. I've been addicted to corn syrup ever since....

4 comments:

Tex said...

I trust "recently parted with" means "sold on Ebay for a small fortune"?

Tex
(count on it--SOMEONE would buy it)

Plaidstallions said...

If consider $102 a small fortune, yes! I'm not very lucky with ebay....

Anonymous said...

i got the monster and box but no instructions.....

Sabrina Steyling said...

$102? Wow! I consider that a small fortune, yes. The most I've ever sold anything on eBay for was $25.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin