Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Squirtin' Super Monsters


Over the years, I've waxed a good de about my desire to own these wonderful (and incredibly rare) creations by Azrak Hamway. Seeing them in their carded form (they were introduced in 1975, it seems) only exacerbates the issue.

I'd love to own a carded Creature or Frankenstein one day but I am not sure I'll ever have the opportunity to do so. So strange that I'm smitten with something that once probably cost $.88 cents.

Azrak Hamway Index on PlaidStallions/AzrakHamway.com

1976  AHI Toy Catalog 1977  AHI Toy Catalog

1979  AHI Toy Catalog 1981  AHI Toy Catalog
Universal MOnster toys by AHI Batman Toys by AHI Star Trek Toys by AHI
Planet of the Apes Toys by AHI Spider-Man Toys by AHI Space:1999 Toys by AHI



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin