Monday, February 09, 2015

Krofft Week: Electrawoman and Dynagirl


This week’s podcast theme is the Krofft Supershow so I feel it appropriate to theme the week to some of my favourites from the brothers Krofft.

Electrawoman and Dynagirl is absolutely in my top fiveKrofft shows. I didn't understand what drew me to this show as a kid but these ladies had my attention. 

Above is a rack toy from Harmony that I sadly don’t own but would give (someone's) eye teeth for. I don't own a heck of a lot of EW/DG items sad to say but here a couple of pieces.

I made these custom Mego figures of EW and DG back in the 1990s, I'm not sure what I did with them. 



These Electra Woman viewmasters are actually the only thing currently in my incredible "collection". 


Ideal made a pretty boss looking board game that I'd like to own.
I had no idea HG toys made a puzzle, I must own this!

Lastly, the Ben Cooper Electrawoman Halloween costume, some day......

2 comments:

GOLD5 said...

Electra-wow!!

Sabrina Steyling said...

Your custom Mego figures remind me of the She-Ra figures I collected as a kid (which I still have). They're very similar. Too bad you can't find them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin