Sunday, October 15, 2017

Canadas Greatest Toy Show and Sale



I had the pleasure of visiting the toy show that started it all for me today. The CTS show was the first I ever attended (probably when it was in it's 15th year and I in my 16th) and i'm happy to say it's going strong.




The joy of this show is that it's an old school vintage toy show, no Funko pops, no Hot toys, this is all about tin, die cast, Barbie, Mego and Joe. These dealers are toy lovers first and I'm happy to see the same faces I've been seeing for decades.




I even ran into the woman who I made my first show purchase from in 1987 (a carded Bulletman for $15 BTW), she didn't remember me but oh well, it was still a blast to be there and scrounge.

More Photos on our facebook page.

2 comments:

Hauntedheadful said...

This is the Iron mike Sharpe of all Toy Shows!

Anonymous said...

One dealer is using original 70's vintage Star Wars bed sheets to cover his table. Sacrilege!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin